How to make marketing optimization a daily habit
Trying out new approaches makes being a marketer exciting. But, there comes a point where once campaigns are up and running, it’s not about reinventing the wheel. So what should marketers do in this scenario? Optimization provides an answer. By both fostering a culture of continual improvement, and by looking at the whole customer journey from acquisition and conversion, through to driving retention and loyalty, marketers can continue to improve their results. This report provides advice for both leaders and practitioners on how to make the changes that will improve the entire customer journey and maximize lifetime revenues - and how interactive digital experiences are a key ingredient to making that happen. Read on to discover:
- Why optimization should cover the entire customer journey and not just the stages traditionally ‘owned’ by marketing.
- How you can assess the performance of each of your channels to optimize for reach and acquisition.
- Why optimizing for engagement results in a stronger marketing-generated pipeline and more conversions to opportunities.
- A step-by-step process to get your customers to advocate on your behalf.
- The steps you should take to build an optimization culture.
Offered Free by: ON24
See All Resources from: ON24